Thursday, September 5, 2019

Pound Town Canto, by KH

"Squirt bitch,” I'm tryna get her tongue on my cock and these juices ain't gonna flow
themselves
Consulting my personal dictionary of German atrocities I fumble "Mullhüre"

They aren't bilingual though linguists they are
they just moan moan moan and
their dog downstairs goes tap yap yap let me out please
While I'm pat pat pat let me in babe like
Has my foreplay undone the trauma in your pussy yet? Can I get a nut?

Swell boy to the left is stroking his cock and watching Kurosawa's 7 samurai "it's at this point I get incredibly glad no one brought weed" accidentally out loud in German
When asked about it I tell them it means let me hog whip that ass sideways
Bounce bounce

It's hour 7 and my nuts are still full of sugar preacher's daughter pulls me aside to critically endure Legally Blonde, teasing my cock and explaining why swell boy is
so easy
to love and wondering why devil tats won't just stick it in her when she won't take me out

Of her

Anyway she's crying and asked why fuk luv and all my bile bitten brain bolsters is "people die" as I fake a tear
Swell boy laughs downstairs
Devil tats can't stop rolling their eyes
Preachers daughter fucks lolita girl with a 10 inch purple strap on she's nicknamed the wrath of God for a solid what feels like 2 hours
I finger my ass with the homies in a king sized bed

Preachers daughter came 4 times, lolita girl somewhere around 10, me twice, swell boy once, and devil tats was so set on busting in the preachers daughter they ended up unable to share the saccharide

No comments:

Post a Comment