Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Gibson Girl Power, by Em Dick-in-Son

I want to be scathing 
and not like other girls.
I watch their brains unravel
into teleprompter scripts
allegedly this and 
supposedly that and
I’m so jaded after years of this.

You should know, up front,
I was put on a blacklist,
but that only proves my point.
I received bad ratings 
for fisting myself with a man’s hand 
while I was on air.
YOU’RE FIRED,
a finger-wagging Trump condemns me
over and over on a screen.
Chads and rose boys 
lost their pants and minds.
It’s all subversive pantomime.
And I’m just so controversial,
aren’t I?

Sure, I’ll perform that, too.
I value my looks over hers,
which I don’t value at all.
Her brain is dead to me,
face decaying now,
a nauseating sight to see 
even in Hell.
And for everyone’s sake,
stop dressing like you’re twelve.
Smear my clit and cum
all over your grownup mouth.
Bemoan me as a mean girl 
while I’m looking down
and choking you with your own hair;
that’s my dirty little nasty woman.

But most of them are prudes
I can’t believe your tone!
I can’t believe how rude!
Girls support girls, don’t you know?
Ah, you must be the Victorian pacifist
I’ve heard so much about,
who slapped her wrists,
hushing her into shape.
Shut up, little miss.
Stand in line, please,
of our propaganda passiveness,
so we don’t get swallowed 
by the patriarchal abyss
[redacted bad slam poem]

Reader, I cancelled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment